Add Your Podcast
Podcast Alley Badges
GoDaddy Promo Codes
Eastbay Promo Codes
Pepsi Max - No Sugar Windups
GENRE: Comedy | Downloads (14252) | Comments (0) | Get Podcast | Visit Site
The 6.5 Questions
1. How long have you been podcasting?
We started winding people up in 2005
2. How many shows have you done?
We're putting 5 together at once
3. How has your quality/performance changed since your first show?
When we began, people lost their temper with us. Now they threaten physical violence.
4. What podcasts do you listen to and which are your favourites?
All the crazy comedy - stuff you just wouldn't hear on the radio, from Yeast Radio to Distorted View and loads more.
5. Tell us about your show and who should be listening to it?
Our show is simple - people around the UK ask DJ's to wind up their mates on the radio. We take the best bits (and a few unbroadcastable gems) and put them together. We try to keep it anarchic and fun-filled. Everybody should listen!
6. What is your background (especially if relevant to your podcast)?
Well, the stars are the British public - their use of the English language in stressful situations is admirable! The wind-up merchants are a bunch of top UK DJ's, and it's all linked by a guy called Chris. It's all produced by the guys at USP in London.
6.5 Is there anything else your listeners should know about you, your show, etc?
Yes - we assure you this is all genuine, and don't worry - there's no sugar!